Terms and Conditions
By using the Oodio.com web site (“Service”), or any services of SnapChai Productions Pvt. Ltd. & Chai Productions Inc. (“Oodio”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Oodio reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Oodio prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Oodio cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Copyright and Content Ownership
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your photos to be viewed publicly or visible to a select few others, you agree to allow others to view your Content. By setting your photos to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view and copy your photos. By setting your photos to be visible to a select few others, you agree to allow members of this group to view and copy your photos.
Oodio does not prescreen Content, but Oodio and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
You shall defend Oodio against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Oodio by a third party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify
Oodio for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Oodio in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Oodio (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Oodio of all liability); and (c) provides to
You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to account holders and is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
3. You understand that Oodio uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Oodio, or any other Oodio service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Oodio.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Oodio customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. Oodio does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or errorfree, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
11. You expressly understand and agree that Oodio shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Oodio has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
12. The failure of Oodio to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Oodio and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Oodio (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Indian law.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information and User Content from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information and User Content for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Oodio without restriction.